Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Time fly's!

This is my stick and I'm not sharin'!


Wow how time fly's! It has been over a week since I last posted to my blog and although I had very good intentions to do so, I just have not had the time to sit down, download images and type! Excuses, excuses, excuses..I know! The two things that have kept us extremely busy are the pups and the garden. We were able to sell three of the pups, and had already planned to keep Nitchske, the chocolate male, but have now also decided to keep Bucky, the black male, formerly known as "Butkus". We had to change his name because lets face it, how can you name a Black Lab that resides in Packer territory Butkus? So, considering we are in the Badger state, the name Bucky was more appealing and fits his personality much better! Bucky is our special little "duck" as JD notes! He is the runt of the litter but can hold his own against his big brother, mom and aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels