Sunday, October 10, 2010

Foggy Sunday morning...

Woke up this morning to a wall of fog surrounding us...there is something about fog in the country, mostly in the morning...it just looks so pristine...

Along with the comforting fog, we had three dogs anxious to get outside and eat fresh rabbitt poop, and seven chicken anxious to leave the confines of their coop, one of which continues to get more and more vocal every morning BEFORE there is even a hint of sunlight!!!

Been playing around with manual settings versus always using automatic...



Jan took all of these this morning...and more!!!

Enjoy your Sunday, I plan to putz around the property today...I would start a list of what I need to get done, but then I would feel accountable to make sure I got everything done that I wrote down...nah...I'll pass on that one!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jan sure can take some pretty pictures. lol. I want to start using my manual settings too, but, I'm a little afraid I will mess things up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so we all want to know, did you get all of your projects/chores done yesterday? Just kidding... not really. lol.

    You need to get some geese. Dogs really like to eat goose poop, along with the rabbit poop.
    Yuck!

    ReplyDelete

Labels