Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Has it REALLY been 2 weeks?...


Mornings getting cloudier and "cooooooler"...Fall weather is setting in...FAST!

Wow...how time flies! Yesterday, I received an e-mail from Chelsea's mom (Chelsea, btw, is one of Mollie's offspring, the VERY cute yellow lab who has appeared on our blog on more than one occasion!) asking.."is everything okay? Haven't seen much activity on your blog." Well, everything is okay, thanks for asking Kathy! We have just been so busy with the garden, the dogs, etc., etc.! But I guess in reality, a bit of laziness on my behalf should also be factored in there somewhere as well! :-)

Anyway, just wanted to post something quick and let everyone know that I have NOT forgotten about your blogs...I will be doing some overdue "blog visiting and posting" tonight...promise!

Enjoy your day!

R Dean




3 comments:

  1. I was starting to get worried. Glad to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick around. We want to see those sunrise photos all the way through winter. :)

    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete

Labels