Monday, September 14, 2009

It's Monday night...do you know where your Blogger is?




I'm back!
I'm back in the saddle again
I'm back!
I'm back in the saddle again
ridin' into town alone by the light of the moon I'm lookin' for old Sukie Jones, she crazy horse saloon barkeep gimme a drink, that's when she caught my eye she turned to give me a wink, that'd make a grown man cry
I'm back in the saddle again
I'm back!
I'm back in the saddle again I'm back!

Okay...I know, I know...enough already of the Aerosmith lyrics...but come on...you cancel an entire tour JUST because you fell off stage at Sturgis...come on...we'll start calling you Stephanie Tyler from now on...

If you can't laugh at yourself, what good is it...right?

Can't wait to catch up on all of YOUR blogs...that is where the COOLNESS and CREATIVITY resides...so I'll keep this short and sweet...hope you enjoy these pics AND the lyrics...I thought they were pretty cool for a Monday night post...the sunrises are really starting to migrate in a South Easterly direction...

Peace...

R Dean






6 comments:

  1. Very cool sunset pics! And nice lyrics...you should've recorded yourself..lol.
    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks StoneBridge... :-)

    If I recorded the lyrics..you would never visit my blog..LOL

    Thanks and ditto!

    R Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you know that Aerosmith is one of my favorite groups? Now all you have to do is get audio on here. lol. Or maybe not. Were you at Sturgis when he fell? I heard he was singing "Love in an Elevator." Guess he was "going dooooowwwwwwnnnnn." lol. Love your pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SFG,

    Nah..would have been cool to see though..the concert, not him falling..I'm sure alcohol WAS NOT a factor..LOL

    You're right..he was going dooooooowwwwnnnn...too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see ya back. I was gettin' a little worried about ya.

    sfg-that was baaaaaddd! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I never knew the words, except for I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Back in the saddle again.

    You are causing me to remember the music of my youth again. Every once in a while I'll waste time on youtube looking up the old songs I loved.

    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete

Labels