Friday, June 19, 2009

EXTREMELY Important!! Please Read Everyone!

Hey everyone, I know that even though you may only stop by my simple blog as you peruse Blogger and check things out, (which I appreciate! Really..I do!) you may not be interested enough to comment on my whacked out postings, pictures and commentary, which is OKAY, I'm cool with that.) However, I would like you to think about this! I received an e-mail today from a friend of mine and it reminded me of how important friends truly are, mostly this one. This person came into my life as a professional acquaintance, but I now consider her a good friend. Vikki, my friend, is running in the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco this fall in honor of her father Bruce, who suffers from Leukemia. Up until today, when I received her e-mail, I had no idea what was going on in her personal life, but I immediately responded to her e-mail while at the same time scolding myself for not keeping in touch with a friend like Vik! Bottom line, she needs our help, all of our help and support to meet her goal, which is to help the Wisconsin Chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphoena Society Team in Training, by raising $4K. Please check out her blog at http://www.runformydad.blogspot.com and help the cause! I'm going to, so I hope you do too! Peace!....R Dean "Slowdog"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Bob. That's so cool of you to do that for me on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels